Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Nome da Empresa: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Descrição da vaga: It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Position Overview: Prepares and concludes sourcing contracts based on customer requirements at the most beneficial conditions whilst ensuring quality and on-time delivery. Focus on business-specific Procurement.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for a Buyer within our SGRE Service Procurement organization developing sourcing strategies for subcontracted CAPEX services (ON/OFF for Service purposes) for our global LCA Procurement department. You will be reporting to the Global LCA Commodity Manager and be located in our Sao Paulo office in Brazil.
As part of your role, you`ll be responsible for:
- Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials
- Ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to achieve high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems)
- Monitor the markets worldwide to create a basis for deciding the optimum sourcing strategy and cooperation with the best suppliers
- Define and implement Procurement strategies (which are not covered by Commodity strategies) based on conducted demand, market and supplier analysis to ensure long-term, cost-efficient and reliable on-time supply of materials in the required quality
- Prepare and conduct global & regional negotiations for medium Volumes to obtain highest feasible savings; Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI
- Plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
- Support the commodity manager on the strategy setup using the feedback from regional cross functions and markets
Not all details of this job are set in stone yet. We look for candidates who see this as a chance to inspire, guide, fill the blanks, correct where necessary and therefore become a critical part of our leadership team.
We look forward to many of you taking the chance to present yourself!
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for:
- Previous experience in procurement functions and/or in operational functions of on-field services / O&M business
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Understanding and professional experience with Procurement Contracts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English language (Spanish and other languages as German will be a plus for the candidate selection).
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suit and familiar with eProcurement tools – SAP, SAP-ARIBA, Team Center. Windchill, Webmethods knowledge will be a plus
- Expert level – enhanced experience within productivity improvement and change management programs
- An empowered team player who thrives in an international environment and intercultural teams
- A role model in collaboration and influencing who knows how to use our diversity to achieve outstanding results
- Excellent analytical and attention to details. Able to work in a face pace and high-pressure environment.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Brazil and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
Localização: São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!